Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Secret

The secret I always have to remind myself:
Its hard to have hard times in Paradise Hawaii, but it happens.

When money is tight I think to myself well it's warm enough here, I don't need much clothes.
I can breathe. I got arms and legs. I've lived a great life so far.
Shit. I am so thankful for everything I've done so far and have been given. Even without accomplishing my next dream.
When you get bummed or stumped Manny,
Just remember to be thankful and that will set you off with plenty of energy.

Shaka.

3 comments:

bobbypange said...

WERD

Ron Joseph said...

When tha times are tuff I always remember "The Flow" it's just droppin all that negative thoughts and tension within and understanding that right inside you...in your core...yur soul..It's whole purpose is to keep the positive balance...within, surounding you, being right in front of you at all times. Surounding you with loved ones... is just saying to you that no matter what, you keep living, smiling, enjoying what exists in you. You either live positive or negative... the amount of work is the same.
Mahalo Brother.
Ron Joseph Sabo

Ron Joseph said...
This comment has been removed by the author.