Friday, March 20, 2009

Philosophic Contemplation

Life is a balance of living your desires and being happy where you're at.
The fruitful moment is where past present and future become one.
Eric Lindveit is Mr. Miagi Teachah Animal Undah Covah Romantic .


I'm going to Maui for the weekend and it could be good to not touch a computer for a day or two... or three.
Wow. Let's see if I can do that.
Hmmm.... Can I do without the cell phone too?
Can I get closer to caveman style to gain better perspective on my current status.

We shall see.


Oh. Forgot to mention that I hooked up a new skate setup yesterday morning and rode it to work.
My new skateboard is a Magic Carpet that eats curbs.
Rides as if there is nothing beneath me. Just floats down the street in search of curbs.
Curb Cobbler.


Ok.
Til next time.
Signing off.
-Manny Modigliani Del Mar

No comments: