Monday, March 2, 2009

Mission

Some days I miiss a blog. And I get detached from the world. This blog thing is actually a good tool for being connected to a global communinty. Blogs raise collective consciousness around the world.
In the days I get lost in the grind and making other people happy I hang on to my dreams by a thread. "What the hell are my dreams I ask myself" This blog is my reminder" like a sketchbook but better, because I can house it in a virtual world. I don't have to worry about losing my book. Because this blog is stored very securely by some Super Tech Dudes.

Ok so my mission:
To pass on the tradition of being stoked on life even through rough times.
To be a vehicle for genius ghosts.
To be an ambassador of the moment by creating art that mirrors the moment.
To do my part in the global community of passionate people.
To carry on and develop what it means to be enlightened and balanced.

To live life to the fullest and record those moments so the next generation can realize that life is radical and amazing... and at best constant magic.
My mission is to continue to create so I don't lose site of the light
that fuels me and all my favorite people.

Thats it for now.
Aloha.
-Manny