Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday Surf

Takin' a piss break in the tall grass of the north shore of Oahu on the way back to Honolulu after a rad day of surf with friends and beers inspired me to take a note for the blog. Caught some of the best waves today in my life. When I told my girlfriend she said, "that's what you always say". Sometimes life just gets better and better. Until you or some friend or family member gets ill.
After surfing I shot the shit with Duncan and John in the parking lot over a cigarette and coffee that I brought in a thermos.
Then a friend Marlys pulled up on her scooter. So we went to the store and picked up a 12 pack and went over to her house and kicked it some more with her roommates. Back to town by 9:30. Then went to friend Ethan's house to till 12 am.
Then home to sleep.

No comments: