Monday, January 14, 2008

True Story

Today I surfed with my friend Noah at Waikiki beach.
Half way through the session, I look down and see my you know what hangin out of my board shorts. I start crackin' up thinkin' oh no...
There was this pretty Hawaiian girl about 10ft away from me. I wondered if she saw. I wonder how long I was sitting like that.
Now that I think of it she was really quiet and looked a little freaked out.I thought it was the velcro so I made sure it was sealed tight. I catch a wave and see my it hangin.' out again. I'm like ooops! and try to put the velcro back together. I paddle back to the top of the line up only to see my whole package out even worse-full on exposed. I start laughing again like crazy thinkin' oh no! ha ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahah. I couldn't stop laughing as I realized I had a huge whole at the seem below the velcro section. I must of looked crazy laughing and holding my crotch seam together. An older surfer asked me what was so funny and I told him that there was a huge hole in my board shorts and my dick was hanging out. He laughed a little but was sorry he asked.

I caught a couple more waves legs tight together and my hand on my crotch then called it quits.
I'll never forget that one.

1 comment:

birdbirder said...

i wanna see some waves too......