Thursday, July 26, 2007

Chargin'


Hello my very close friends.
The only people that know about this site are super close to me so...
I know.

Song I'm listening to right now: "Elements of Danger" by MSTRKRFT.

To day was classic.
I was emotionally distressed so I breathed deep and stepped onto my skateboard and headed to the skatepark down the street.

I am lucky to have it so nearby.(Literally 2 blocks away)

I decided to cruise the park as fast as I could handle and try shit.
and just go fuck yeah into every manuever... and it worked.

My longest running homeboy James has been texting me to learn inverts with him, so I started learning them today. I did them better than I ever have before.

I should have them down soon if I keep practicing.

Skateboarding, Surfing, and Art making never fail to save my life.
I must say that skateboarding is my number 1 savior.
Thank you to the wheel.

Sometimes I wanna go so fast that If I bail I skim the surface going who cares how fast and burn skin into blood... its a super sweet burn... Like HOt SAUCE.
I DO NOT LIKE TO BREAK BONES AMEN.

ALOHA TO ALL THAT CARE.
MANNY SKATE DA SURFA ARTIST.

No comments: