Friday, July 4, 2008

Favorite Ditch



I've been meaning to post these photos.
I passed this ditch for over a year and never seen anyone skating it.
I would always ask my local skate friend "hey what's up with that ditch? We should go skate it."
The stars never aligned. So I said fuck it, I'll go skate it myself.
This ditch goes farther than I could skate it. The part I did skate went for about 1/4 mile and kept goin'.
The whole thing on a perfect slope. Not too deadly, just enough to scare you a little, but have a good time too.
Perfect. Hardly any cracks and debris.
I walked up to the top and kept riding the banks downhill until my legs were about to collapse. It is a stoking place and is still there. Maybe I should go skate that thing again tomorrow? Shit.
-Mandog

1 comment:

JPL said...

Dam I Wanna Skate That!!!!!!!
and
Paint the Crazy Ass Piece Unda That Bridge!!!!!!
Dats....What JPL Call Da Chill Day Spot!!!!!